Gulf supplies the following service / services to the car rental agencies
- Shuttle drivers
- Yard drivers
- Car park attendants
- Car washers
- General workers
- Vehicle inspectors
- Petrol pump attendants
- Site managers (at our cost)
- Fully functional site office (at our cost)
What Gulf can offers our clients?
- All Candidates go through our Gulf Recruitment Centre. Included in our testing for the right Candidate are psychometric test, documentation verification (Bank Statement, ID Book, cell phone, CV, references) skills / competency test, one-on-one interviews, criminal and ITC checks and reference checks.
- All staff are paid weekly, fortnightly or monthly depending on the Clients requirements.
- All staff receive payslips and wages are paid directly into a Bank account.
- All staff are offered a funeral cover as well as a Provident fund and medical cover in association with CAPES.
- A company that is fully compliant with WCA, PAYE, SARS, SKILLS
- A company that has a BBBEE grading of 2
- We are accredited to APSO and CAPES
- We can produce reports that help you manage your Weekly (planned vs. pool vs. actual reports), incident tracking, absenteeism and IR reports
- We can provide onsite ticketing systems for meals and transport (if your site provides over 100 staff)
- We will install for our costs a time and attendance system and turnstiles should your staff requirements exceed 100 people.
- We can provide site offices if required.
- We can provided 24 hour site Supervisors if required.
- We can provide 24 / 7 transport through our own taxi services.
- All staff arrive on site with all protective clothing.
What Gulf type of staff does Gulf offer?
- Pickers, Packers, RF Pickers, RF Loaders, General Workers, Deaf staff for noisy work areas, Trunkers, Scanners, Audit Clerks, Pick Balancers, Admin, Receivers, Ops Assistants, Controllers, Load Balancers
- Hyster / Forklift Drivers, Reach Truck Drivers, Counter Balance Operators, Code 08, 10 and 14 Drivers